- Address: 4701 Old Wake Forest Rd 27609, Raleigh, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.8456705,-78.60933290000003
- Phone: 1-877-803-6311, 1-800-772-1213, 1-919-790-2773
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Raleigh, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Raleigh, North Carolina address is: 4701 Old Wake Forest Rd 27609, Raleigh, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Wake Forest Exit 10 From I440 And Go North For About 1.2 Miles. At Intersection Of Falls Of The Neuse And Old Wake Forest Road Turn Rt Red Lobster Restaurant Is On The Corner To The Right Go Approximately One-quarter Mile And Our Building Is On The Left Immediately After The Windsor Falls Apartment Complex.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 469,298 people in Raleigh and 1,092,305 in Wake County.
- Service: Wake County. City: Raleigh. Towns: Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Wendell, Zebulon.
- Veterans: 51,892 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 155,326 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 11,960, average monthly benefit – $557.02.
Popular questions at Raleigh, 27609
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.