- Address: Location is CLOSED 1105 East Jefferson St 32351, Quincy, Florida
- GPS: 30.5765484,-84.55691239999999
- Phone: 1-877-445-0842, 1-800-772-1213, 1-850-875-3194
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Quincy, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
East Jefferson Street Is Us Highway 90. Office Located East Of Downtown Quincy 1/2 Mile Past The Sheriffs Department On The Corner Of Circle Drive And Us Highway 90 Before Strong Road. Handicap Parking Available Onsite.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 7,972 people in Quincy and 45,894 in Gadsden County.
- Service: Gadsden County. Cities: Quincy, Chattahoochee, Gretna, Midway, Havana. Town: Greensboro.
- Veterans: 3,395 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,302 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,503, average monthly benefit – $599.68.