- Address: 2401 Lind Street 62301, Quincy, Illinois
- GPS: 39.9418373,-91.37725969999997
- Phone: 1-888-279-5999, 1-800-772-1213, 1-217-224-7620
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Quincy, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Quincy, Illinois address is: 2401 Lind Street 62301, Quincy, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On The Northeast Corner Of The Intersection Of 24th And Lind Streets In Quincy, Illinois. 24th Street Is The Same As Illinois State Highway 96.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 40,633 people in Quincy and 67,103 in Adams County.
- Service: Adams County. City: Quincy. Villages: Camp Point, Clayton, Coatsburg, Columbus, Golden, La Prairie, Liberty, Lima, Loraine, Mendon, Payson, Plainville, Ursa.
- Veterans: 4,526 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,374 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,323, average monthly benefit – $573.70.