- Address: Suite 401, 1515 Hancock St 02169, Quincy, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.2476221,-71.00176669999996
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Quincy, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Quincy, Massachusetts address is: Suite 401, 1515 Hancock St 02169, Quincy, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Exit 19 From Route 3 Towards T Station/quincy Center. Merge Onto Burgin Parkway. Turn Slight Right Onto Granite Street. Granite St. Becomes Hancock St. Hancock St. Becomes Temple St. Turn Left At Light On To Washington St. Turn Slight Right Onto Hancock St. Office Is In Presidents Place Office Building On The Right. Quincy Center T Station Is On The Left. Take North Tower Elevator To 2nd Floor.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 94,580 people in Quincy and 705,388 in Norfolk County.
- Service: Norfolk County. City: Quincy.
- Veterans: 3,597 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,979 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,420, average monthly benefit – $516.00.
Popular questions at Quincy, 02169
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.