- Address: Suite 1, 17 Cronin Rd 12804, Queensbury, New York
- GPS: 43.3371358,-73.65210330000002
- Phone: 1-877-405-4875, 1-800-772-1213, 1-518-745-5719
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Queensbury, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Queensbury, New York address is: Suite 1, 17 Cronin Rd 12804, Queensbury, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Quaker Rd Turn North Onto Bay Rd – take First Right Turn Onto Cronin Rd (harvest Restaurant Is On Corner) – We Are The Second Building On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,901 people in Queensbury and 65,707 in Warren County.
- Service: Warren County. Cities: Queensbury, Glens Falls. Towns: Bolton, Chester, Hague, Horicon, Johnsburg, Lake George, Lake Luzerne, Stony Creek, Thurman, Warrensburg
- Veterans: 5,183 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,568 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,494, average monthly benefit – $532.80.