- Address: 3769 Parker Blvd 81008, Pueblo, Colorado
- GPS: 38.3118205,-104.6574157
- Phone: 1-888-737-1761, 1-800-772-1213, 1-719-583-1907
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pueblo, Colorado like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pueblo, Colorado address is: 3769 Parker Blvd 81008, Pueblo, Colorado.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Near Hwy 50 And Pueblo Blvd. From Pueblo Blvd Turn East On Spaulding Then Left On Parker Blvd. Go Past Park West Medical Center. The Office Is On The Left With Free Parking.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 111,750 people in Pueblo and 167,529 in Pueblo County.
- Service: Pueblo County. City: Pueblo. Towns: Boone, Rye.
- Veterans: 13,935 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 18,814 people, average benefits – $1,471 per month or $17,657 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,154, average monthly benefit – $577.35.