- Address: J. Will Robinson Fob, 88 West 100 North 84601, Provo, Utah
- GPS: 40.2354667,-111.6601023
- Phone: 1-866-366-9549, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Provo, Utah like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Provo, Utah address is: J. Will Robinson Fob, 88 West 100 North 84601, Provo, Utah.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take The Provo Center St Exit On I-15 And Go East To Freedom Blvd (200 West). Office Is 5 Blocks North On The West Side Of The Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 112,488 people in Provo and 622,213 in Utah County.
- Service: Utah County. Cities: Provo, Alpine, American Fork, Cedar Hills, Draper, Eagle Mountain, Elk Ridge, Highland, Lehi, Lindon, Mapleton, Orem, Payson, Pleasant Grove, Salem, Santaquin, Saratoga Springs, Spanish Fork, Springville, Vineyard, Woodland Hills. Towns: Cedar Fort, Fairfield, Genola, Goshen.
- Veterans: 17,225 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 55,999 people, average benefits – $1,500 per month or $18,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,230, average monthly benefit – $566.43.
Popular questions at Provo, 84601
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.