- Address: 365 Main St 04769, Presque Isle, Maine
- GPS: 46.6791787,-68.01612019999999
- Phone: 1-866-837-2719, 1-800-772-1213, 1-207-764-2925
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Presque Isle, Maine like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Presque Isle, Maine address is: 365 Main St 04769, Presque Isle, Maine.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
On Main St (rte 1) Across From Governor’s Restaurant, 3/4 Mile North Of University Of Maine, 1.5 Miles South Of The Mall. Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,692 people in Presque Isle and 71,872 in Aroostook County.
- Service: Aroostook County. Cities: Caribou, Presque Isle.
- Veterans: 6,140 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,757 people, average benefits – $1,371 per month or $16,453 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,607, average monthly benefit – $512.47.