- Address: Suite 200, 2221 W Market Street 17901, Pottsville, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.6739721,-76.2265021
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pottsville, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pottsville, Pennsylvania address is: Suite 200, 2221 W Market Street 17901, Pottsville, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Downtown Pottsville Go West On Market St (209 S/w) To Yorkville Center (22 St Next To Burger King). Paking And Entrance At Rear Of Bldg On Second Level. From Rt 901 Take 209 N/e Into Pottsville. About 3 Blocks On The Right Is The Yorkville Centre (22 St Next To Burger King). Parking And Entrance At Rear Of Bldg On Second Level.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 14,324 people in Pottsville and 142,067 in Schuylkill County.
- Service: Schuylkill County. City: Pottsville. Boroughs: Ashland, Auburn, Coaldale, Cressona, Deer Lake, Frackville, Gilberton, Girardville, Gordon, Landingville, Mahanoy City, McAdoo, Mechanicsville, Middleport, Minersville, Mount Carbon, New Philadelphia, New Ringgold, Orwigsburg, Palo Alto, Pine Grove, Port Carbon, Port Clinton, Ringtown, Schuylkill Haven, Shenandoah, St. Clair, Tamaqua, Tower City, Tremont.
- Veterans: 11,175 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 21,807 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,757, average monthly benefit – $560.29.