- Address: 1306 Tarby Rd 74953, Poteau, Oklahoma
- GPS: 35.0928453,-94.62832889999999
- Phone: 1-877-405-7697, 1-800-772-1213, 1-918-647-5042
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Poteau, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Poteau, Oklahoma address is: 1306 Tarby Rd 74953, Poteau, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Turn E Off Hwy 59/271 On Klutz Dr And Go To Stop Sign And The Office Is On The Right – The Office Is Located South Of Wal-mart Supercenter.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 8,914 people in Poteau and 49,980 in Le Flore County.
- Service: Le Flore County. Cities: Poteau, Heavener. Towns: Arkoma, Bokoshe, Cameron, Cowlington, Fanshawe, Fort Coffee, Howe, Le Flore, Page, Panama, Pocola, Rock Island, Shady Point, Spiro, Talihina, Wister.
- Veterans: 3,708 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,602 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,924, average monthly benefit – $553.53.