- Address: Room 210a, 80 Daniel St 03801, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- GPS: 43.077823,-70.75615370000003
- Phone: 1-888-397-9796, 1-800-772-1213, 1-603-436-3086
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Portsmouth, New Hampshire like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Portsmouth, New Hampshire address is: Room 210a, 80 Daniel St 03801, Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Exit 7 Off I-95 Toward Downtown Portsmouth; Go One Mile, Turn Left At Bow St; Turn Right At Chapel St; Take 2nd Right Onto Daniel St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,896 people in Portsmouth and 309,176 in Rockingham County.
- Service: Rockingham County. City: Portsmouth.
- Veterans: 21,126 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 48,695 people, average benefits – $1,566 per month or $18,794 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,165, average monthly benefit – $534.41.