- Address: 921 Fourth Street 45662, Portsmouth, Ohio
- GPS: 38.7334785,-82.99391639999999
- Phone: 1-866-613-3961, 1-800-772-1213, 1-740-354-6282
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Portsmouth, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Portsmouth, Ohio address is: 921 Fourth Street 45662, Portsmouth, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Chillicothe Street (business Route 23) Turn East On Fourth Street A Nd Go One Block. The Office Is On The Left Hand Side (the Corner Of Fo Urth And Gay Streets).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 20,340 people in Portsmouth and 75,502 in Scioto County.
- Service: Scioto County. City: Portsmouth. Townships: Bloom, Brush Creek, Clay, Green, Harrison, Jefferson, Madison, Morgan, Nile, Porter, Rarden, Rush, Union, Valley, Vernon, Washington.
- Veterans: 5,285 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,215 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,277, average monthly benefit – $612.85.