- Address: 890 W Morton Avenue 93257, Porterville, California
- GPS: 36.0736516,-119.03717340000003
- Phone: 1-866-388-8903, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Porterville, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Porterville, California address is: 890 W Morton Avenue 93257, Porterville, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Highway 65 Take Henderson Exit East, Turn Right On Indiana Street, Right On Morton Avenue. Office Located On Right Side, In Middle Of The Block At 890 W Morton, Across From Highway Patrol.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 59,988 people in Porterville and 465,861 in Tulare County.
- Service: Tulare County. Cities: Porterville.
- Veterans: 1,924 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,539 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,412, average monthly benefit – $629.94.
Popular questions at Porterville, 93257
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.