- Address: Suite 100, 2875 Village Rd 53901, Portage, Wisconsin
- GPS: 43.5676259,-89.47181760000001
- Phone: 1-888-875-1681, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Portage, Wisconsin like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Portage, Wisconsin address is: Suite 100, 2875 Village Rd 53901, Portage, Wisconsin.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit Interstate 39 At Exit 92. Proceed South On Highway 51 For Approximately 1/4 Mile. Turn Right On Northridge Rd. Proceed 1 Block To Village Rd. Turn Left On Village Rd. Office Is On Your Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,437 people in Portage and 57,358 in Columbia County.
- Service: Columbia County. Cities: Portage , Columbus, Lodi, Wisconsin Dells. Villages: Arlington, Cambria, Doylestown, Fall River, Friesland, Pardeeville, Poynette, Rio, Wyocena.
- Veterans: 3,885 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,840 people, average benefits – $1,502 per month or $18,024 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 786, average monthly benefit – $559.8.