- Address: 8208 9th Ave 77642, Port Arthur, Texas
- GPS: 29.9497835,-93.9807078
- Phone: 1-866-964-1720, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Port Arthur, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Port Arthur, Texas address is: 8208 9th Ave 77642, Port Arthur, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located Near Central Mall. From Mid County, Go South On 9th Avenue Off Hwy 365. Travel Less Than One Mile. Office Located At 9th Avenue And Turtle Creek Dr Intersection. Or Traveling North On 9th Avenue From South Jefferson County, The Office Is Located Several Miles North Of Hwy 73 Interchange On 9th Avenue. Office Is Located At 9th Avenue And Turtle Creek Drive Intersection.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 55,018 people in Port Arthur and 256,299 in Jefferson County.
- Service: Jefferson County. City: Port Arthur.
- Veterans: 3,225 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,430 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,863, average monthly benefit – $560.09.
Popular questions at Port Arthur, 77642
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.