- Address: 66 Highway 142 63901, Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- GPS: 36.7336748,-90.39785359999996
- Phone: 1-855-722-3498, 1-800-772-1213, 1-573-686-6665
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Poplar Bluff, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Poplar Bluff, Missouri address is: 66 Highway 142 63901, Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located West Of Burger King And East Of Bypass On The Road Formerly Known As Pp Highway. It Is A Brick Building Sitting By Itself On The South Side Of The Roadway. There Is A Large White Ssa Sign Near The Roadway.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,043 people in Poplar Bluff and 42,639 in Butler County.
- Service: Butler County. Cities: Poplar Bluff, Fisk, Neelyville, Qulin. Townships: Ash Hill, Beaver Dam, Black River, Cane Creek, Coon Island, Epps, Gillis Bluff, Neely, St. Francois.
- Veterans: 3,600 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,080 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,127, average monthly benefit – $535.03.
Popular questions at Poplar Bluff, 63901
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.