- Address: 1280 Pontiac Rd 48340, Pontiac, Michigan
- GPS: 42.6706411,-83.25185529999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pontiac, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pontiac, Michigan address is: 1280 Pontiac Rd 48340, Pontiac, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Pontiac Road Between Opdyke And Perry In Northeast Pontiac On The Border Of Auburn Hills And Pontiac. The Office Is Conveniently Located At University Drive And I-75 Interchange. Abundant Parking Is Availbale In Front Of The Building. Look For The Galloway Lakes Estate Sign And Take An Immediate Left Into The Parking Lot.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 59,772 people in Pontiac and 1,259,201 in Oakland County.
- Service: Oakland County. City: Pontiac.
- Veterans: 2,433 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,936 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,004, average monthly benefit – $605.54.
Popular questions at Pontiac, 48340
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.