- Address: Suite 100, 8501 W Sunrise Blvd 33322, Plantation, Florida
- GPS: 26.1485755,-80.2639297
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Plantation, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Plantation, Florida address is: Suite 100, 8501 W Sunrise Blvd 33322, Plantation, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Located On West Sunrise Blvd, 2 Traffic Lights West Of University Drive & 1 Traffic Light East Of Pine Island Rd. Turn North At Light On Lauderdale West Dr. Building Is Located In Pine Island Commonds Plaza. First Bldg On The Left. Look For Clearly Marked Entrance Around The Corner. Bus Route 36 Runs East And West On Sunrise Blvd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 94,288 people in Plantation and 1,951,260 in Broward County.
- Service: Broward County. City: Plantation.
- Veterans: 3,453 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 15,001 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,199, average monthly benefit – $542.81.