- Address: Suite A, 3916 Missouri Flat Rd 95667, Placerville, California
- GPS: 38.7127632,-120.84338930000001
- Phone: 1-877-545-5497, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Placerville, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Placerville, California address is: Suite A, 3916 Missouri Flat Rd 95667, Placerville, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
East Bound Hwy 50 To Missouri Flat Rd Exit, Left On Missouri Flat Rd, Turn Left At First Driveway Past The Light By Bank Of America, Then Turn Right Into Complex. West Bound Hwy 50 To Missouri Flat Rd Exit, Right On Missouri Flat Rd, Turn Left At First Driveway Past The Light By Bank Of America, Then Turn Right Into Complex.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 11,048 people in Placerville and 190,678 in El Dorado County.
- Service: El Dorado County. Cities: Placerville, South Lake Tahoe.
- Veterans: 12,877 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 20,784 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,031, average monthly benefit – $623.56.
Popular questions at Placerville, 95667
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.