- Address: Federal Bldg Suite 101, 78 Center St 01201, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.4521681,-73.2553623
- Phone: 1-866-446-7111, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pittsfield, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pittsfield, Massachusetts address is: Federal Bldg Suite 101, 78 Center St 01201, Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On The First Floor Of The Conte Federal Building One Block West Of North Street Between Columbus Avenue And Summer Street. On-street Parking Is Available On Columbus Avenue And Summer Street. Parking Is Also Available In The Building’s Parking Lot Off Of Summer Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 44,737 people in Pittsfield and 126,348 in Berkshire County.
- Service: Berkshire County. City: Pittsfield.
- Veterans: 2,787 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,666 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,387, average monthly benefit – $539.84.