- Address: 277 S Looney Rd 45356, Piqua, Ohio
- GPS: 40.1480192,-84.21643449999999
- Phone: 1-866-931-2520, 1-800-772-1213, 1-937-773-3410
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Piqua, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Piqua, Ohio address is: 277 S Looney Rd 45356, Piqua, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-75 Take Piqua Exit 82 And Go East On Rt 36 To Looney Rd One Traffic Light East Of I-75. Turn Rt And Office Is 2/10 Mile On Lft.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,200 people in Piqua and 106,222 in Miami County.
- Service: Miami County. City: Piqua.
- Veterans: 1,564 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,868 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 344, average monthly benefit – $578.98.