- Address: 333 Hambley Blvd 41501, Pikeville, Kentucky
- GPS: 37.4823774,-82.53221759999997
- Phone: 1-888-676-2942, 1-800-772-1213, 1-606-437-7094
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pikeville, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pikeville, Kentucky address is: 333 Hambley Blvd 41501, Pikeville, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit Us 23 Onto Hambley Blvd And The Office Is Located At The Intersecti On Of Hambley Blvd And Lorraine St. Handicap Parking With Ramps Is Avai Lable.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 6,903 people in Pikeville and 65,024 in Pike County.
- Service: Pike County. Cities: Pikeville, Coal Run Village, Elkhorn City.
- Veterans: 2,585 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,726 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,502, average monthly benefit – $594.18.
Popular questions at Pikeville, 41501
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.