- Address: Stadium Plaza, 3336 S Broad Street 19145, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 39.9088816,-75.17464789999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania address is: Stadium Plaza, 3336 S Broad Street 19145, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Note:philadelphia Residents Applying For A New Or Replacement Social Security Card Must Contact The Philadelphia Social Security Card Center 2 Penn Center, 20th Fl-suite 2000b, 1500 Jfk Blvd, Phila Pa 19102:mon- Fri, 9am To 3:30pm. Directions To Office Take The Broad St Exit (611) Off 95 Or 76. The Office Is On Broad St One Block North Of Pattison Ave, Behind The Cvs Drug Store.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Philadelphia, 19145
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.