- Address: 915 Wenzel Rd 61354, Peru, Illinois
- GPS: 41.353387,-89.118608
- Phone: 1-855-245-0640, 1-800-772-1213, 1-815-223-3583
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Peru, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Peru, Illinois address is: 915 Wenzel Rd 61354, Peru, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Moved 022706-fm I80-1 1/2 Miles South On Rt 251-signs Say 36th St/wenzel Rd-turn Left And Go 1 Mile-at Flashing Stop-we’re On Left Side. In Town-signs Say 36th St And Wenzel Rd-go 1 Mile-at Flashing Stop-we’re On Left Side.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,295 people in Peru and 113,924 in LaSalle County.
- Service: LaSalle County. Cities: Peru, Earlville, LaSalle, Marseilles, Mendota, Oglesby, Ottawa, Sandwich, Streator, Wenona.
- Veterans: 8,533 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,218 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,678, average monthly benefit – $579.86.
Popular questions at Peru, 61354
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.