- Address: 12249 Pembroke Rd 33025, Pembroke Pines, Florida
- GPS: 25.9946515,-80.3098324
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pembroke Pines, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pembroke Pines, Florida address is: 12249 Pembroke Rd 33025, Pembroke Pines, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
On the Northeast corner of Pembroke Rd and Flamingo Rd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 172,374 people in Pembroke Pines and 1,951,260 in Broward County.
- Service: Broward County. City: Pembroke Pines.
- Veterans: 6,313 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 27,425 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,021, average monthly benefit – $542.81.