- Address: 2801 Broadway 61554, Pekin, Illinois
- GPS: 40.5685115,-89.5988936
- Phone: 1-877-405-0499, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pekin, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pekin, Illinois address is: 2801 Broadway 61554, Pekin, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Ofice Is Located At 2801 Broadway Rd East Of Downtown Pekin, Il. Going East On Broadway, The Office Is On The Left About 1/2 Mile East Of Parkview Golf Course. Coming West On Broadway, The Office Is On The Right Just Past Heartland Bank.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 34,094 people in Pekin and 135,394 in Tazewell County.
- Service: Tazewell County. Cities: Pekin, Delavan, East Peoria, Morton, Marquette Heights, Washington. Villages: Armington, Creve Coeur, Deer Creek, Green Valley, Hopedale, Mackinaw, Minier, North Pekin, South Pekin, Tremont.
- Veterans: 9,274 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 16,897 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,849, average monthly benefit – $564.09.
Popular questions at Pekin, 61554
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.