- Address: 3rd Fl, One Park Place 10566, Peekskill, New York
- GPS: 41.2904735,-73.91673220000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Peekskill, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Peekskill, New York address is: 3rd Fl, One Park Place 10566, Peekskill, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On Park St. Between Broad(202) & James St. Bus Routes 14, 15, 16 Stop About One Block From The Office. If Using Mapquest Be Sure To Use 201 So. James St. Peekskill Ny As The Address As Mapquest Does Not Recognize 1 Park Place. The Office Is Located On The Corner Of 201 So. James St. And 1 Park Place. Front Entrance On 1 Park Place.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 24,173 people in Peekskill and 967,612 in Westchester County.
- Service: Westchester County. City: Peekskill.
- Veterans: 587 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,152 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 431, average monthly benefit – $534.78.
Popular questions at Peekskill, 10566
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.