- Address: 4 Pleasant St 02860, Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- GPS: 41.8751904,-71.3849424
- Phone: 1-866-931-7079, 1-800-772-1213, 1-401-729-1896
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Pawtucket, Rhode Island like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Pawtucket, Rhode Island address is: 4 Pleasant St 02860, Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take I-95n To Exit 28 (school Street) Turn Right At School St Then Turn Right On Division St- Follow Division St Over The Bridge And Take The First Right-this Is Pleasant St. Follow Pleasant To Number 4 Take I-95s To Exit 27- At The End Of The Ramp Turn Right On George St Then Take A Slight Right At East Ave Ext Follow East Ave Until Pleasant St-turn Right At Pleasant St And Follow To Number 4.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 71,148 people in Pawtucket and 636,084 in Providence County.
- Service: Providence County. City: Pawtucket.
- Veterans: 3,129 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,537 people, average benefits – $1,493 per month or $17,919 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,868, average monthly benefit – $564.55.
Popular questions at Pawtucket, 02860
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.