- Address: 75 Oak Street 11772, Patchogue, New York
- GPS: 40.7681001,-73.01202430000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Patchogue, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Patchogue, New York address is: 75 Oak Street 11772, Patchogue, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Sunrise Hwy Take N. Ocean Av South To Oak St. Office Is 1 Block North Of Main St. And 2 Blocks East Of S. Ocean Av.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 12,368 people in Patchogue and 1,481,093 in Suffolk County.
- Service: Suffolk County. City: Patchogue.
- Veterans: 466 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,613 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 164, average monthly benefit – $560.54.
Popular questions at Patchogue, 11772
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.