- Address: Suite 4301, 425 Juliana Street 26101, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- GPS: 39.2667702,-81.56211250000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Parkersburg, West Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Parkersburg, West Virginia address is: Suite 4301, 425 Juliana Street 26101, Parkersburg, West Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Downtown- Corner Of 5th & Juliana Sts – In The Federal Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 31,492 people in Parkersburg and 86,956 in Wood County.
- Service: Wood County. Cities: Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown. Town: North Hills.
- Veterans: 6,830 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,765 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,363, average monthly benefit – $588.76.
Popular questions at Parkersburg, 26101
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.