- Address: 186 Commerce St 38242, Paris, Tennessee
- GPS: 36.2908703,-88.30916179999997
- Phone: 1-866-698-2507, 1-800-772-1213, 1-731-641-0406
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Paris, Tennessee like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Paris, Tennessee address is: 186 Commerce St 38242, Paris, Tennessee.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Paris Office Is Located On Commerce St Behind The Parisian Movie Theater.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,156 people in Paris and 32,358 in Henry County.
- Service: Henry County. Cities: Paris, Puryear. Towns: Cottage Grove, Henry.
- Veterans: 3,130 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,566 people, average benefits – $1,450 per month or $17,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 956, average monthly benefit – $643.31.
Popular questions at Paris, 38242
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.