- Address: 3215 Hwy 77 32405, Panama City, Florida
- GPS: 30.2064952,-85.65031099999999
- Phone: 1-866-348-5833, 1-850-763-2557
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Panama City, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Panama City, Florida address is: 3215 Hwy 77 32405, Panama City, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
THE PANAMA CITY SSA OFFICE OPENED IN A NEW LOCATION ON JUNE 29,2015. THE NEW LOCATION IS 3215 HIGHWAY 77,PANAMA CITY FL. WE ARE LOCATED BETWEEN THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE AND KOHL’S ON HIGHWAY 77. WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE OF HIGHWAY 77 AS THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 37,908 people in Panama City and 185,287 in Bay County.
- Service: Bay County. City: Panama City.
- Veterans: 24,670 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 29,479 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,573, average monthly benefit – $575.55.
Popular questions at Panama City, 32405
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.