- Address: 215 Medical Drive 75801, Palestine, Texas
- GPS: 31.7314687,-95.62932520000004
- Phone: 1-866-495-0089, 1-800-772-1213, 1-903-723-5261
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Palestine, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Palestine, Texas address is: 215 Medical Drive 75801, Palestine, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Highway 79, 84, 155, Or 287 Take Loop 256 S. To Sycamore Drive (outside Loop) Turn Right On Medical Dr.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,136 people in Palestine and 57,741 in Anderson County.
- Service: Anderson County. City: Palestine. Towns: Elkhart, Frankston.
- Veterans: 3,267 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,699 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,529, average monthly benefit – $544.80.
Popular questions at Palestine, 75801
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.