- Address: Location is CLOSED Suite 53, 400 North Sr 19 32177, Palatka, Florida
- GPS: 29.6546022,-81.67284699999999
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Palatka, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Phones Open 9:00 Am To 4:30 Pm. No Walk-in Traffic After 3:30pm. Located In Palatka Mall Between Cinemas And Goody’s. Mall Is On West Side Of Sr 19 Between Sr 20 And Sr 100.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,558 people in Palatka and 74,163 in Putnam County.
- Service: Putnam County. Cities: Palatka, Crescent City. Towns: Interlachen, Pomona Park, Welaka.
- Veterans: 6,611 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,799 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,955, average monthly benefit – $588.49.