- Address: 17 Fourth Ave 13126, Oswego, New York
- GPS: 43.4515195,-76.53030860000001
- Phone: 1-866-964-7593, 1-800-772-1213, 1-315-343-8319
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Oswego, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Oswego, New York address is: 17 Fourth Ave 13126, Oswego, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On West Side Of Oswego In Hillside Commons Plaza On Fourth Avenue Between Route 104 And West Utica Street. Suicide Prevention: 315-474-1333 Or 315-251-0600 Or English/spanish 800- 273-8255.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,142 people in Oswego and 134,905 in Oswego County.
- Service: Oswego County. Cities: Oswego, Fulton. Towns: Albion, Amboy, Boylston, Constantia, Granby, Hannibal, Hastings, Mexico, Minetto, New Haven, Orwell, Palermo, Parish, Redfield, Richland, Sandy Creek, Schroeppel, Scriba, Volney, West Monroe, Williamstown.
- Veterans: 8,663 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,592 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,277, average monthly benefit – $581.32.