- Address: 115 Table Mountain Bl 95965, Oroville, California
- GPS: 39.5223399,-121.5572128
- Phone: 1-866-331-7130, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Oroville, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Oroville, California address is: 115 Table Mountain Bl 95965, Oroville, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Corner Of Grand Ave And Table Mountain Blvd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,204 people in Oroville and 231,256 in Butte County.
- Service: Butte County. Cities: Oroville.
- Veterans: 1,214 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,093 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 893, average monthly benefit – $649.89.
Popular questions at Oroville, 95965
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.