- Address: 194 Beverly Drive 97045, Oregon City, Oregon
- GPS: 45.33885480000001,-122.5927524
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Oregon City, Oregon like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Oregon City, Oregon address is: 194 Beverly Drive 97045, Oregon City, Oregon.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Go South On Mcloughlin Blvd Into Oregon City; Turn Left On 10th St At The Traffic Light; Continue Up The Hill Which Becomes Molalla Ave; Follow Molalla Ave For Approximately 2 Miles; The Office Is On The Right Side Of The Street Intersecting With Beverly Drive; Tri Met Bus Service (bus #32) Is Available On Both Sides Of Molalla Ave.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 37,129 people in Oregon City and 416,075 in Clackamas County.
- Service: Clackamas County. Cities: Oregon City, Barlow, Canby, Estacada, Gladstone, Happy Valley, Johnson City, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, Molalla, Rivergrove, Sandy, Tualatin, West Linn, Wilsonville.
- Veterans: 27,577 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 63,618 people, average benefits – $1,464 per month or $17,575 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,252, average monthly benefit – $590.63.
Popular questions at Oregon City, 97045
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.