- Address: 1379 Sims St 29115, Orangeburg, South Carolina
- GPS: 33.5114802,-80.86307549999998
- Phone: 1-866-716-8602, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Orangeburg, South Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Orangeburg, South Carolina address is: 1379 Sims St 29115, Orangeburg, South Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-26, Exit 145 To Orangeburg,(u.s. 601)go Approx 2 Miles, Turn Righ T On St. Matthews Road. Go 2.5 Miles On St. Matthews Road. Turn Right On Sims Street. The Office Will Be On Your Left After House Of Pizza.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 13,964 people in Orangeburg and 92,501 in Orangeburg County.
- Service: Orangeburg County. City: Orangeburg. Towns: Bowman, Branchville, Cope, Cordova, Elloree, Eutawville, Holly Hill, Livingston, Neeses, North, Norway, Rowesville, Santee, Springfield, Vance, Woodford.
- Veterans: 6,066 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,486 people, average benefits – $1,475 per month or $17,711 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,866, average monthly benefit – $562.86.
Popular questions at Orangeburg, 29115
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.