- Address: 1100 E Holt Blvd 91761, Ontario, California
- GPS: 34.062909,-117.63147400000003
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ontario, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ontario, California address is: 1100 E Holt Blvd 91761, Ontario, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From 60 Fwy Take Grove Exit And Go North To Holt. Turn Left On Holt. Located South Side Of Holt Blvd, Between Grove Ave And Campus Ave. From I-10 Fwy Take The Vineyard Exit. Go South To Holt Blvd. Turn Right On Holt. Located South Side Of Holt Blvd, Between Grove Ave And Campus Ave.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 181,107 people in Ontario and 2,171,603 in San Bernardino County.
- Service: San Bernardino County. Cities: Ontario.
- Veterans: 7,835 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 19,741 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,955, average monthly benefit – $649.23.