- Address: Old Mill Centre, 604 N 109th Ct 68154, Omaha, Nebraska
- GPS: 41.2657084,-96.08528509999996
- Phone: 1-866-716-8299, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Omaha, Nebraska like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Omaha, Nebraska address is: Old Mill Centre, 604 N 109th Ct 68154, Omaha, Nebraska.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located At 108th And Dodge On The North Side. From Dodge Heading West, Take The Old Mill, 108th St Exit North. Follow The Curve To The Old Mill Centre. From West Dodge Heading East, Take The 120-114 St Old Mill Exit. Follow The Curve To 108th Ave; Turn Left, Then North At Old Mill Centre.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 468,262 people in Omaha and 566,880 in Douglas County.
- Service: Douglas County. Cities: Omaha, Bennington, Ralston, Valley.
- Veterans: 29,946 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 73,468 people, average benefits – $1,468 per month or $17,620 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 10,354, average monthly benefit – $579.49.