- Address: 8760 Mid South Dr 38654, Olive Branch, Mississippi
- GPS: 34.9499567,-89.83518479999998
- Phone: 1-866-739-4771, 1-800-772-1213, 1-662-890-0435
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Olive Branch, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Olive Branch, Mississippi address is: 8760 Mid South Dr 38654, Olive Branch, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Traveling Hwy 78 West/east, Exit Onto Ms-305 North (olive Branch/independence). Make A Left At Mid South Dr. Go Past U.s. Post Office, The Office Is On The Right. Traveling Ms-305 South, Make A Right At Mid South Dr. Traveling Ms-305 North, Make A Left At Mid South Dr. Office Address Is 8760 Mid South Dr., Olive Branch, Ms 38654.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 38,149 people in Olive Branch and 182,001 in DeSoto County.
- Service: DeSoto County. Cities: Olive Branch, Hernando, Horn Lake, Southaven.
- Veterans: 10,735 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,389 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,919, average monthly benefit – $595.75.