- Address: 12301 N. Kelley Ave 73131, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- GPS: 35.595161,-97.49638490000001
- Phone: 1-866-331-2207, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma address is: 12301 N. Kelley Ave 73131, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located At Northeast 122nd And North Kelley Ave. From The Broadway Extension (hwy I-235/u.s.77) Take The Northeast 122nd Street Exit. Turn East On Ne 122nd St And Drive About 1/2 Mile Toward Kelley Ave.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 649,021 people in Oklahoma City and 792,582 in Oklahoma County.
- Service: Oklahoma County. City: Oklahoma City.
- Veterans: 53,831 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 104,700 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 19,433, average monthly benefit – $596.51.