- Address: 933 E Silver Spgs Blvd 34470, Ocala, Florida
- GPS: 29.18754179999999,-82.1274148
- Phone: 1-877-626-9911, 1-800-772-1213, 1-352-401-0088
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ocala, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ocala, Florida address is: 933 E Silver Spgs Blvd 34470, Ocala, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Ocala Office Is Located On E Silver Springs Blvd. Driving Directions Are From Interstate 75 North Or South To Highway40/silver Springs Blvd Exit. Go East On Highway 40/silver Springs Blvd To 933 E Silver Springs Blvd, Location On The Left. From The West, Take Highway 40/silver Springs Blvd East To 933 E. Silver Springs Blvd, Location On Left. From The East, Take Highway 40/ Silver Springs Blvd West To 933 E Silver Springs Blvd, Location On Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 60,429 people in Ocala and 359,977 in Marion County.
- Service: Marion County. City: Ocala.
- Veterans: 35,748 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 57,272 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 10,243, average monthly benefit – $598.46.
Popular questions at Ocala, 34470
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.