- Address: Eastmont Town Center, 7200 Bancroft Avenue 94605, Oakland, California
- GPS: 37.7677931,-122.17805379999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Oakland, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Oakland, California address is: Eastmont Town Center, 7200 Bancroft Avenue 94605, Oakland, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In Eastmont Town Center, 2nd Flr Ste 263- East 580 Exit Edwards Right On Edwards To 73rd And Macarthur- Cross Macarthur To Right Turn On Second Drive Way – Enter At East Entrance Of Mall. West 580 Exit Keller, Left On Mountain, Left On Edwards Cross Macarthur Blvd, Turn Right Into Mall’s East Entrance – Next To Oakland Police Substation Lots Of Free Parking- Bus Lines To Eastmont Mall – Ac Transit Lines 57, 40 Ad 43 San Francisco Bus Lines N, Nl, And Nh.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Oakland, 94605
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.