- Address: Rm 204, 300 E. 3rd St. 69101, North Platte, Nebraska
- GPS: 41.13481669999999,-100.76043579999998
- Phone: 1-866-830-0668, 1-800-772-1213, 1-308-534-0441
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in North Platte, Nebraska like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in North Platte, Nebraska address is: Rm 204, 300 E. 3rd St. 69101, North Platte, Nebraska.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Rm 204 Federal Bldg Parking Is Available On Street Next To Building Or I N Parking Lot Across The Street. Latest Appointment Available Is 3:00 Central Time.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 24,733 people in North Platte and 35,185 in Lincoln County.
- Service: Lincoln County. City: North Platte.
- Veterans: 2,716 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,560 people, average benefits – $1,468 per month or $17,620 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 701, average monthly benefit – $524.96.