- Address: 4340 Simmons Street 89032, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- GPS: 36.2383104,-115.1794147
- Phone: 1-866-614-9667, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in North Las Vegas, Nevada like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in North Las Vegas, Nevada address is: 4340 Simmons Street 89032, North Las Vegas, Nevada.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Our Office Is Located On 4340 Simmons Street, North Las Vegas, Nv. Cros S Street Is W Craig Road. Office Is 4.2 Miles W Of I-15, South Of West Craig Road And On The East Side Of Simmons Street. All Social Security C Ard Business Must Be Handled By The Las Vegas Social Security Card Cente R Located At 1250 S Buffalo Dr Ste 100, Las Vegas, Nv 89117. Directions Listed Under Office Code B26. Residents Of Clark/nye/esmeralda Counties Are Required To Visit In Person Monday-friday 9:00 Am-3:30 Pm. Residents Of Lincoln County, Mesquite, Logandale, Overton, Or Moapa May Visit Contact Stations Serving Their Area(s) For This Service.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 245,949 people in North Las Vegas and 2,231,647 in Clark County.
- Service: Clark County. City: North Las Vegas.
- Veterans: 15,497 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 32,146 people, average benefits – $1,429 per month or $17,153 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,870, average monthly benefit – $596.32.
Popular questions at North Las Vegas, 89032
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.