- Address: Suite 1, 605 Iron Horse Dr 68701, Norfolk, Nebraska
- GPS: 42.0348409,-97.41544929999998
- Phone: 1-855-207-7082, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Norfolk, Nebraska like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Norfolk, Nebraska address is: Suite 1, 605 Iron Horse Dr 68701, Norfolk, Nebraska.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is One Block East Of 7th Street And One Block South Of Prospect Avenue Near Downtown Norfolk. From 7th Street, Turn East Onto Iron Horse Drive And Go 3/4 Block East. From Prospect, Turn South Onto Iron Horse Drive And Go One Blk. South. Building Is On The South Side Of Iron Horse Drive.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 24,651 people in Norfolk and 35,392 in Madison County.
- Service: Madison County. City: Norfolk.
- Veterans: 2,086 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,587 people, average benefits – $1,468 per month or $17,620 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 528, average monthly benefit – $575.76.
Popular questions at Norfolk, 68701
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.