- Address: 6540 Niagara Falls Bvd 14304, Niagara Falls, New York
- GPS: 43.0901186,-78.9885663
- Phone: 1-877-480-4992, 1-800-772-1213, 1-716-283-2614
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Niagara Falls, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Niagara Falls, New York address is: 6540 Niagara Falls Bvd 14304, Niagara Falls, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located Across From Bob Evans Restaurant At The Intersection Of Niagara Falls Blvd (route 62) And New York State I-190 At (exit 22) From The North/south: Take The I-190 And Exit At Exit #22 Niagara Falls Blvd-rte 62. Turn East On Niagara Falls Blvd. Our Office Is In The Plaza Directly On Your Left. From The East/west: Take Niagara Falls Blvd (route 62). We Are In The Plaza Immediately East Of Where The I-190 Crosses Over Niagara Falls Blvd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 50,193 people in Niagara Falls and 210,443 in Niagara County.
- Service: Niagara County. Cities: Niagara Falls, Lockport, North Tonawanda. Towns: Cambria, Hartland, Lewiston, Newfane, Niagara, Pendleton, Porter, Royalton, Somerset, Wheatfield, Wilson.
- Veterans: 14,076 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 27,442 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,768, average monthly benefit – $617.72.
Popular questions at Niagara Falls, 14304
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.