- Address: 20 East Clinton Street 07860, Newton, New Jersey
- GPS: 41.0601881,-74.74952580000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Newton, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Newton, New Jersey address is: 20 East Clinton Street 07860, Newton, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located North Of Newton Town Square. From Route 206 North, Ma Ke A Right On East Clinton Street. Exxon Station On The Corner. Office Is On The Left Hand Side Of East Clinton, Across From John’s Automotive. Entrance Is In Rear Of Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 7,997 people in Newton and 149,265 in Sussex County.
- Service: Sussex County. City: Newton.
- Veterans: 380 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,060 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 88, average monthly benefit – $516.13.
Popular questions at Newton, 07860
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.