- Address: Suite 301, 3 Washington Center 12550, Newburgh, New York
- GPS: 41.5010827,-74.00784039999996
- Phone: 1-866-504-4801, 1-800-772-1213, 1-845-565-7411
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Newburgh, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Newburgh, New York address is: Suite 301, 3 Washington Center 12550, Newburgh, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Effective Jan 31, Public Parking Available On P2 Level Of The Maple Buil Ding, Accessible From Entrance At The Corner Of Broadway And Colden Stre Ets. Addt’l Parking Available Btwn Library And Ebenezer Baptist Church A T 2nd And Grand Streets. Handicapped Accessible Parking Is Available On The P2 Level Of The Maple Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 28,866 people in Newburgh and 381,951 in Orange County.
- Service: Orange County. City: Newburgh.
- Veterans: 1,453 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,764 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 514, average monthly benefit – $567.42.
Popular questions at Newburgh, 12550
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.